GLOSS DENTAL MULTISPECIALITY
Gloss Dental Multi Speciality was established in the year 1995 in Perambur for the sole purpose of providing better smiles to the community. We have created beautiful smiles, and an everlasting trust among our patients all these years, who are happy to visit us again & again, along with their family and friends.We provide our patients with comfortable ambience and treatments with state-of-art technologies, ensuring efficient and painless procedures.
ROOT CANAL TREATMENT?
Professional teeth whitening is the fastest and easiest way to achieve a fresh, new look and a smile you’re proud to show off. So when you finally decide to have treatment and see the transformation, you know that you don’t ever want to go back to a dull smile again!
A professional teeth whitening can be performed in a couple of different ways. You may decide you want immediate results and opt for in-office treatment; or, you might like more control over the process and choose to perform your treatment at home over a two-week period.
Tips for Keeping Your Smile Bright
In either case, the results are stunning, and you only need to take steps to maintain them for as long as possible. If you have just had a teeth whitening treatment, you’ll want to keep these tips in mind:
- Be diligent about oral hygiene – Removing plaque and food debris from your teeth when you brush twice a day helps keep your smile from looking dull.
- Watch the food and beverages you choose – There’s a long list of foods to avoid, but some are coffee, red wine, dark berries, tomato sauce, soy sauce, and even some curries.
- Stay up to date with professional cleanings – During your cleaning, your hygienist will brush and floss your teeth thoroughly and finish with a brightening polish. Taking advantage of these appointments is an excellent way to keep your smile bright.
- Use your custom trays for touchups – You will have received a customized whitening tray and a supply of gel to use at home. Give yourself a touchup once a month to keep your smile bright.
- Stop using tobacco products – There is nothing that will cause teeth to stain faster than tobacco use, and you can’t smoke and expect a bright smile. If you would like to quit, talk to your dentist who will probably offer tips and support.
Any tooth that sustains damage due to decay or trauma does not have the same strength as a natural tooth that still has all of its enamel intact. In the case of a small cavity or chip, sometimes sealing your tooth with a dental filling is enough to protect it from decay and damage. Fillings, however, do not have the same strength as natural enamel, so if you sustain a crack, broken cusp, or deep decay that interferes with the structure of your tooth, it can break from the force of chewing or teeth grinding.
At our Gloss dental , we will always recommend the treatment that we would want for our own families. We will also discuss the pros and cons of each tye of treatment.
How Dental Crowns Work
A dental crown can protect a damaged tooth by covering it completely. A dental crown essentially replaces your tooth’s enamel and absorbs some of the force when chewing, making it able to function properly and comfortably for day-to-day eating.
At Gloss Dental, we create custom dental crowns to fit and function properly.
- Esthetic options
- Comfortable fit
- Strong, high-quality materials
- Long-lasting with the proper care
By opting for a dental crown to repair your tooth, you can enjoy the many benefits of dental crowns:
- Reduced sensitivity
- Prolong the life of your tooth
- Improve the appearance of dark or damaged teeth
- Rebuild a worn bite
Cosmetic Dentistry and Dental Crowns
For patients who wish to improve the appearance of their smiles because of wear, damage, or irregularity in shape, dental crowns can give you a more uniform look that enhances the beauty and strength of your smile.
Dental crowns are not indestructible and if you have worn your teeth by grinding them, you can wear down or break your crowns. A nightguard can protect your investment along with your natural teeth.
If you suspect you need a dental crown, give our dental clinic a call! We can help you make a good decision for the future of your smile.
Dental implants may seem like a recent innovation, but dentists have actually used them for over 40 years with a 95% success rate. In that time, over three million people have had their lives transformed by dental implants, and that number is expected to grow by 500,000 per year!
What You Need to Know about Dental Implants
There are still lots of misconceptions about what implants are and how they are used. Since they are the gold standard for tooth replacement, it’s safe to say that at some point you might consider implants for yourself. If you do, there are some things you should know:
- An implant is a small titanium post that we place surgically in your jaw. As the post heals and integrates with surrounding bone and tissue, it eventually becomes a permanent part of your dental structure.
- Dental implants act as a replacement root. Tooth roots stimulate the growth of healthy bone and tissue in the jaw. When a tooth is lost, the absence of the root leads to the gradual breakdown of the bone in your jaw. An implant, however, becomes a permanent part of your tooth and stops deterioration.
- Many people wonder about the presence of a foreign substance being placed in their mouth. But there’s no need to worry – dental implants are made of titanium, the same biocompatible material that has been used safely for decades in joint replacements.
- A dental implant can last a lifetime because it essentially becomes a permanent part of your anatomy. However, you are always at risk for gum disease if you do not follow good preventive practices like brushing and flossing. A common cause of implant failure is gum disease, which attacks the gums and supporting bone, threatening the stability of the implant.
Please Call to Learn More
If you are interested in finding out more about dental implants, please call our Gloss Dental to arrange a convenient consultation. We will explain all your options, including dental implants, and help you make a choice with which you are comfortable.
He does the treatment so well we don’t find any pain and I strongly recommend to go for it..no having second thoughts about it…
by Doctor Dinesh Raj and team.thank you!